Senior Presales Consultant - US West Coast
Location: Flexible within the US
Jedox enables business planning, budgeting and forecasting for finance, sales and broader enterprise departments with leading-edge technology to outperform digital transformation and provide tangible customer value. Constant innovations have made us a leader in the Corporate Performance Management (CPM) sector.
As ONE team, we enjoy working with our colleagues and partners in a truly entrepreneurial and collaborative spirit. Believing in “work hard, play hard,” we enjoy our shared experiences and are enthusiastic about our opportunities. Join us and be at the forefront of the CPM transformation.
- Design, build and present prototypes based on business requirements
- Organize and conduct workshops and proof of concept webinars
- Work closely with the sales team in acquiring new clients
- Present and showcase Jedox online, onsite at prospective client sites, at trade shows, conferences, and webinars
- Act as a subject matter expert to discuss current business processes and showcase additional value Jedox offers for streamlining processes
- Review project feasibility and scope; support preparation of initial project estimates
- Provide answers to project, business functionality, and technical questions that arise during the sales process
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering or Finance, Economics, or similar
- Several years of professional experience in designing OLAP databases using CPM tools such as Oracle Hyperion, Adaptive, TM1 etc.
- Understanding of planning and budgeting process for various industry use cases is preferred
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Solution and client-oriented approach, flexibility and capacity
- Strong time-management, decision-making, and organization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willing and able to travel
- Highly motivated, self-directed and reliable
- Strong accountability to personal KPIs and goals agreed upon with senior management
- Ability to speak up and offer ideas when you see opportunity for improvement
Jedox has a dynamic, team-oriented environment and high energy culture. We offer a flexible and exciting work environment, including many opportunities for professional and personal growth. You will be joining a diverse team where new ideas are a must! Become a core contributor to our rapid growth, enjoy new challenges, and advance your own career. Be part of the Jedox success story.
Do you have an innate drive to innovate? Do you seek a career where you enjoy going to work each day and engaging with colleagues, clients, and business partners? Ready to take on new challenges and new experiences? If your answer is yes, apply today to join our fun and fast-growing team! We look forward to receiving your application!