Jedox enables business planning, budgeting and forecasting for finance, sales and broader enterprise departments with leading-edge technology to outperform digital transformation and provide tangible customer value. Constant innovations have made us a leader in the Corporate Performance Management (CPM) sector.
As ONE team, we enjoy working with our colleagues and partners in a truly entrepreneurial and collaborative spirit. Believing in “work hard, play hard,” we enjoy our shared experiences and are enthusiastic about our opportunities. Join us and be at the forefront of the CPM transformation.
- Develop, test and deliver Business Intelligence solutions to client within the agreed budget, timeline and quality
- Conduct project management activities when assigned as primary consultant of a project
- Understand and apply relevant business processes: Develop good understanding of each client´s business needs, communicate with client and conduct own research when necessary
- Uphold values of Relationships, Quality and Integrity by ensuring values incorporated into daily work practices of self and others and following required processes, policies and procedures
- Successful completion of studies in the area of business, computer sciences or a comparable degree
- 2-3 years relevant work experience
- Project management experience, ideally in the field of BI/CPM
- Sound competence in MS Excel and experience with multidimensional databases (e.g. Jedox, Palo, TM/1, Infor, Essbase)
- Excellent command of English
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Independent working manner and professional appearance
Jedox has a dynamic, team-oriented environment and high energy culture. We offer a flexible and exciting work environment, including many opportunities for professional and personal growth. You will be joining a diverse team where new ideas are a must! Become a core contributor to our rapid growth, enjoy new challenges, and advance your own career. Be part of the Jedox success story.
Do you have an innate drive to innovate? Do you seek a career where you enjoy going to work each day and engaging with colleagues, clients, and business partners? Ready to take on new challenges and new experiences? If your answer is yes, apply today to join our fun and fast-growing team! We look forward to receiving your application!