(Senior) Consultant - Solution Enablement (m/f/d)
Jedox enables business planning, budgeting and forecasting for finance, sales and broader enterprise departments with leading-edge technology to outperform digital transformation and provide tangible customer value. Constant innovations have made us a leader in the Corporate Performance Management (CPM) sector.
As ONE team, we enjoy working with our colleagues and partners in a truly entrepreneurial and collaborative spirit. Believing in “work hard, play hard,” we enjoy our shared experiences and are enthusiastic about our opportunities. Join us and be at the forefront of the CPM transformation.
As a member of the Solution Enablement Team, you have a very exciting task to enable our business partner in delivering high quality projects to Jedox customers. In that interesting area we offer a wide variety of business services, such as guided implementation, project management & technical services, for example performance testing, health check and application design review.
The Solution Enablement Department is part of the Center of Excellence and supports Global Customer Success with best practices and high responsive services. You work in close relationship with our Solution Advisory team in order to provide the effort estimation & support the full enablement process for our partners and customers.
- Guide Jedox partners from start to finish, to deliver the best possible solution to the customer
- Be a strategic business partner for our Partners ecosystem
- Clarify business outcomes, map critical requirements and project deadlines
- Produce step-by-step plans and estimates
- Create and enhance smart tools to quickly scale and share knowledge
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience in the area of CPM & BI
- Experience with Jedox is a plus
- Knowledge of SAP Analytics Cloud, TM1, Cognos and other CPM Systems would be an asset
- Proven track report of successfully implemented CPM/BI projects at international companies
- Excellent communication skills
- Certification in project management (SCRUM etc.)
- Excellent English language skills
- Excellent German language skills
- Ability to travel >50%
Jedox is a dynamic, team-oriented, and high-energy culture. We offer a flexible and exciting work environment, including many opportunities for professional and personal growth. You will be joining a diverse team where new impulses are a must! Be a core contributor in our rapid growth, enjoy new challenges and advance in your own career.
Be part of the Jedox success story. Plan your future – together with us.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please include your expected salary and your earliest date of availability.