Jedox enables business planning, budgeting and forecasting for finance, sales and broader enterprise departments with leading-edge technology to outperform digital transformation and provide tangible customer value. Constant innovations have made us a leader in the Corporate Performance Management (CPM) sector.
As ONE team, we enjoy working with our colleagues and partners in a truly entrepreneurial and collaborative spirit. Believing in “work hard, play hard,” we enjoy our shared experiences and are enthusiastic about our opportunities. Join us and be at the forefront of the CPM transformation.
As Account Manager you will focus on mid-market prospects within different industries in the US to sell our enterprise-class Jedox EPM solution.
- Manage the sales cycle effectively leveraging a value selling approach to drive revenue
- Achieve or exceed your quota consistently
- Prospect and perform lead generation campaigns to build a sustainable pipeline leveraging both marketing and inside sales
- Identify and acquire independently new customers, in addition to up-selling to our existing customer base
- Manage contract negotiations to closure
- Deliver outstanding customer value and user experience, ensure our customers are successfully leveraging Jedox solutions and technologies
- Present at external events
- Sales person with 4+ years experience direct solution selling
- Experience with Business Intelligence or CPM/EPM Software within SaaS/Cloud environments
- Strong record of achieving revenue quota
- Commercial market sales experienced candidates given preference
- A highly motivated hunter with existing relationships across the territory and/or within our strategic alliances
- Experience managing complex sales & solutions selling methodology
- Knowledgeable in creating proposals with understanding of revenue recognition and royalty structures
- Bachelor’s degree required, Advanced degree (MA, MBA, PhD) preferred
- Ability to travel >50%
Jedox is a dynamic, team-oriented, and high-energy culture. We offer a flexible and exciting work environment, including many opportunities for professional and personal growth. You will be joining a diverse team where new impulses are a must!
Be a core contributor in our rapid growth, enjoy new challenges and advance in your own career. Be part of the Jedox success story. Plan your future – together with us.
Do you have an innate drive for innovation? Do you want a career where you enjoy going to work each day and engaging with colleagues, clients and business partners? Are you ready for new challenges and experiences?
If your answer to these questions is YES, then you should apply now and maybe join our fun and fast-growing team.
We look forward to receiving your application!