Marketing Assistant (m/f/d)
Jedox enables business planning, budgeting and forecasting for finance, sales and broader enterprise departments with leading-edge technology to outperform digital transformation and provide tangible customer value. Constant innovations have made us a leader in the Corporate Performance Management (CPM) sector.
As ONE team, we enjoy working with our colleagues and partners in a truly entrepreneurial and collaborative spirit. Believing in “work hard, play hard,” we enjoy our shared experiences and are enthusiastic about our opportunities. Join us and be at the forefront of the CPM transformation.
The Jedox Field Marketing Team is the driving force in planning, executing, analyzing, and optimising field marketing activities in the regions to achieve marketing and sales pipeline goals. We therefore drive cross-functional collaboration across the organization, working with various functions within Marketing, Sales, and the Center of Excellence to successfully manage and measure field marketing activities.
Being located in the Jedox HQ also allows you to leverage our fabulous workspace and resources to drive opportunities for the entire company.
At Jedox, we are looking for a highly-motivated, results-driven Marketing Assistant (m/f/d) to join our Marketing team that builds the awareness and generates the demand for our solution that is helping people and companies across the globe to improve their planning processes, make better-informed decisions, and optimise their business results.
This position is responsible for driving top-of-the-funnel opportunities as well as mid-funnel pipeline acceleration via the execution and management of field activities based on the regional/local plan developed with Sales to successfully manage and measure field marketing activities
- Active participation in organizing customer and partner events
- Support EMEA Team to Grow brand awareness, increase sales, build pipeline and improve customer acquisition and retention in the EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa) region
- Executing cross media marketing campaigns in your target countries including inbound-marketing, content-marketing, digital-marketing, marketing-automation, marketing-events, CRM- and lead-management
- Coordinate and implement lead generating marketing programs and campaigns for our products and services in the EMEA region
- Measure the progress of marketing projects and monitor and track lead generation, utilization, performance and traffic analytics to continuously optimize marketing activities by developing and providing the relevant marketing KPIs
- Collaborate with your local EMEA sales team and the global headquarter marketing team to ensure local campaigns meet your regional expectations and are aligned with global marketing objectives and expectations
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent qualification
- First work experience is a plus
- Excellent English language skills (spoken and written)
- Experience with online analytic packages e.g. Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Hubspot, Salesforce or other is a plus
- German is a plus
- Detail oriented, analytical and quick thinking
- Strong organizational skills and structured worker
- Good teamworking skills
- Self-motivated with hand-on mentality
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Jedox is a dynamic, team-oriented, and high-energy culture. We offer a flexible and exciting work environment, including many opportunities for professional and personal growth. You will be joining a diverse team where new impulses are a must!
Be a core contributor in our rapid growth, enjoy new challenges and advance in your own career. Be part of the Jedox success story. Plan your future – together with us.
Do you have an innate drive for innovation? Do you want a career where you enjoy going to work each day and engaging with colleagues, clients and business partners? Are you ready for new challenges and experiences?
If your answer to these questions is YES, then you should apply now and maybe join our fun and fast-growing team.
We look forward to receiving your application!