Business Development Representative
Jedox enables business planning, budgeting and forecasting for finance, sales and broader enterprise departments with leading-edge technology to outperform digital transformation and provide tangible customer value. Constant innovations have made us a leader in the Corporate Performance Management (CPM) sector.
As ONE team, we enjoy working with our colleagues and partners in a truly entrepreneurial and collaborative spirit. Believing in “work hard, play hard,” we enjoy our shared experiences and are enthusiastic about our opportunities. Join us and be at the forefront of the CPM transformation.
As a Business Development Representative, you will work alongside the sales and executive management and qualify leads to drive growth for the business. Your primary objective is to generate targeted leads for new business acquisition.
- Prospect new leads via cold calling, social media outreach, and other methods
- Identify key contacts on specific accounts using existing data from internal systems
- Build relationships and create rapport with prospective clients
- Work in harmony with the direct and channel sales team in order to create sales leads and opportunities
- Qualify prospects from both inbound, outbound and event-based leads
- Manage the account profiling process, which includes understanding the prospect’s business needs, use cases and communicating the Jedox value proposition
- Deliver qualified leads to Sales Team members
- Assist in securing introduction meetings to the sales organization
- Consistently achieve and exceed individual meeting metrics
- Utilize Salesforce.com to enter, update and leverage prospect information
- Research prospective clients, identify key players and generate interest
- Collaborate and work closely with Sales to develop and implement lead strategies and plans
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Experience in the CPM/EPM/BI field is a plus
- 1-2 years sales experience preferred
- Some sales training preferred, for example Sandler or Costigan
- Strong telecommunications skills
- Experience working in a start-up environment is helpful
- Familiarity with Salesforce is preferred
- A positive attitude and strong personal integrity
- Disciplined and well organized
- Team oriented
Jedox is a dynamic, team-oriented, and high energy culture. We offer a flexible and exciting work environment, including many opportunities for professional and personal growth. You will be joining a diverse team where new ideas are a must! Become a core contributor to our rapid growth, enjoy new challenges and advance your own career.