Consultant - Solution Advisory (m/f/d)
Jedox enables business planning, budgeting and forecasting for finance, sales and broader enterprise departments with leading-edge technology to outperform digital transformation and provide tangible customer value. Constant innovations have made us a leader in the Corporate Performance Management (CPM) sector.
As ONE team, we enjoy working with our colleagues and partners in a truly entrepreneurial and collaborative spirit. Believing in “work hard, play hard,” we enjoy our shared experiences and are enthusiastic about our opportunities. Join us and be at the forefront of the CPM transformation.
As part of our growing team you will be a core contributor for our global network. You’ll provide pre-sales support for new opportunities with the sales team, global business partners and their customers. Located in Europe, you will use your knowledge for enabling our global Teams in EMEA, APAC and the US.Present and showcase Jedox online, at clients, at trade fairs, conferences and webinars
- Support the sales team and business partners in the technical and professional design
- Understand and apply relevant business processes of each client’s business needs
- Review project feasibility and scope
- Scope, Design, build and present prototypes
- Organize and conduct proof of concept workshops
- Enable global Jedox teams (EMEA, US, APAC) and Jedox partners regarding presales activities
- Successfully completed degree in economics, computer science or comparable of studies
- Professional experience in the field of OLAP databases/ Business Intelligence and/or professional experience in finance departments
- High professional and social competence and pronounced customer orientation
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Independent way of working, ability to work in a team and flexibility
- International willingness to travel (EMEA, US, APAC)
- Excellent english language skills
Jedox has a dynamic, team-oriented environment and high energy culture. We offer a flexible and exciting work environment, including many opportunities for professional and personal growth. You will be joining a diverse team where new ideas are a must! Become a core contributor to our rapid growth, enjoy new challenges, and advance your own career. Be part of the Jedox success story.
Do you have an innate drive to innovate? Do you seek a career where you enjoy going to work each day and engaging with colleagues, clients, and business partners? Ready to take on new challenges and new experiences? If your answer is yes, apply today to join our fun and fast-growing team! We look forward to receiving your application!