Jedox enables business planning, budgeting and forecasting for finance, sales and broader enterprise departments with leading-edge technology to outperform digital transformation and provide tangible customer value. Constant innovations have made us a leader in the Corporate Performance Management (CPM) sector.
As ONE team, we enjoy working with our colleagues and partners in a truly entrepreneurial and collaborative spirit. Believing in “work hard, play hard,” we enjoy our shared experiences and are enthusiastic about our opportunities. Join us and be at the forefront of the CPM transformation.
As a Jedox Account Executive, you will be a core contributor in our rapidly growing company. As part of our Australian team, you will work with our team in Solution Advisory, Solution Enablement, Sales, Marketing and Business Development to help drive new business in your assigned region.
As a self-starter you will be responsible for driving new business revenue and managing relationships with specified customers within your region. You must demonstrate all the behaviours associated with a high-performance sales culture, specifically managing a pipeline of new business and account expansion opportunities and delivering results against a quota. You will provide the best sales experience possible for our customers, and represent the culture and dedication to customers Jedox is known for.
- Lead and challenge customer with clear strategic vision of digital transformation, finance transformation and integrated business planning
- Develop an account strategy for owned accounts that includes line-of-business contacts and executive-level relationships. Building a compelling strategy for growing the account
- Collaborate with internal resources from Inside Sales, Marketing, Solution Advisory, Solution Enablement and leadership to develop Software and Services Solutions for customers and prospects
- Develop strategic prospecting and sales plans/activities to close deals with Enterprise and Mid-Market prospects
- Accountable for preparing and adhering to monthly & Quaterly forecasts and pipeline reports
- Meet or exceed allocated sales quota
- 3-5 years complex software sales experience
- 1-2 year Enterprise Performance Management experience or experience with analytics, data, ERP or business intelligence preferred
- Thrive in an automomous, start-up environment. Think strategically and move quickly
- Strong Track record of sales achievement
- Ability to manage a lengthy and complex sales cycle and proven ability to identify, qualify, develop and close opportunities
- Demonstrated understanding of solution selling techniques and selling cloud based solutions
- Complex sales training (e.g., Miller Hyman, Spin, Challenger, etc.), extensive presentation skills, Stakeholder management and negotiation skills
- Proficiency using Salesforce
- Has passionate attitude for sales and technology as an enabler for a company’s growth
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Jedox is a dynamic, team-oriented, and high-energy culture. We offer a flexible and exciting work environment, including many opportunities for professional and personal growth. You will be joining a diverse team where new impulses are a must! Be a core contributor in our rapid growth, enjoy new challenges and advance in your own career. Be part of the Jedox success story. Plan your future – together with us.
Do you have an innate drive for innovation? Do you want a career where you enjoy going to work each day and engaging with colleagues, clients and business partners? Are you ready for new challenges and experiences?
If your answer to these questions is YES, then you should apply now and maybe join our fun and fast-growing team.
We look forward to receiving your application!