Location: USA, Germany or France
Jedox unlocks business planning, budgeting and forecasting for finance, sales and further enterprise departments by leading-edge technology to outperform digital transformation and leapfrog customer value. Constant innovations have made us a leader in this Corporate & Enterprise Performance Management (CPM/EPM) segment.
As ONE team we enjoy working with our colleagues and partners in a truly entrepreneurial and collaborative environment while having fun spending lifetime together. We are enthusiastic about our opportunities. Join us and be at the forefront of the CPM transformation. Your Goal
The purpose of this role is to execute the strategic Jedox partner and alliance programs on a global scale. In close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders, you will “make things happen”, drive new business and coordinate complex cross-divisional initiatives, connect global and regional teams and lead international projects to success. Within this PMO role you will report directly to C-Level.
- Develop and lead the global cooperation with our strategic partnerships & alliances like Salesforce and Qlik
- Manage and execute the (channel sales) programs and projects from scope through delivery and post go-live at Jedox
- Create, engage and promote relationships with new potential partners and connect existing one’s with our regional teams
- Work collaboratively with the channel managers, keep them updated about potential opportunities and support sales & marketing teams to increasing and drive pipeline
- Initiate decisions about new concepts, go-to-market strategies, key topics, business areas, territories and “places to be” across the globe
- Track and manage sales-ops within strategic allies with focus on North America and Europe
- Create C-Level engagements to support growth strategies and global success
- 5+ years of experience in leading international and complex programs and projects with multiple stakeholders
- Experience in managing channels and\or strategic sales
- Experience in defining and executing partner strategies
- EPM\CPM or BI experience, salesforce experience
- Excellent networker with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Fluent in English
- Open for business trips on a regularly base
- Good understanding of IT system and cloud solutions
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Computer science or similar is an advantage
Jedox is a dynamic, team-oriented, and high-energy culture. We offer a flexible and exciting work environment, including many opportunities for professional and personal growth. You will be joining a diverse team where new impulses are a must! Be a core contributor in our rapid growth, enjoy new challenges and advance in your own career.