Channel Sales Director Sweden (m/f/d)
Are you passionate about helping customers improve processes with state of the art solutions? How about the idea of being part of a rapidly growing team and to be the first to expand our direct presence in the Swedish market?
Jedox’s unified planning, analysis and reporting empowers decision-makers from finance, sales, purchasing and marketing. Jedox helps business users work smarter, streamline business collaboration, and make insight-based decisions with confidence. Over 2,300 organizations in 140 countries are using Jedox for real-time planning on the web, the cloud, and on any device.
This senior position is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, driven self-starter who would like to be the first to expand a growing, international CPM company within a new region in the Nordics. A genuine opportunity to have real influence and recognition.
As Channel Sales Director Sweden you would report directly to the Sales Director Nordics.
- Establish, develop and expand our business in the Swedish market by implementing the global company strategy
- Manage the channel and direct sales cycle effectively leveraging a value selling approach to drive revenue
- Expand our network with existing and prospective customers and partners, build proactively external presence to continue positioning Jedox as a leader in the CPM segment
- Ensure our partners are trained, enabled, and ready to sell Jedox solutions when building an extensive partner ecosystem
- Prospect and perform lead generation campaigns through the partners by leveraging both Jedox marketing and inside sales
- Achieve and exceed quota and accurately forecast quarterly
- Effectively communicate the value of Jedox to senior managers at customers, typically in the finance functions
- Understand and follow the trends in the FP&A area
We are looking for a team player, someone who works well with customers, partners and colleagues. You are social, outgoing, positive and bring out the best in people. We believe that you can achieve greatest by doing the right thing.
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, industrial engineering or similar
- 7+ years’ experience in channel and direct cloud solution selling within the Business Intelligence/CPM/EPM space
- A highly motivated hunter with existing relationships across the territory and within the BI/CPM sector
- Experience in managing complex sales & solutions selling methodology
- Must be self-starter with the spirit of a start-up culture and a hands-on mentality, must be able to work independently within a remote organization
- Customer-centric value creator with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to travel
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in both Swedish and English
Jedox is a dynamic, team-oriented, and high-energy culture. We offer a flexible and exciting work environment, including many opportunities for professional and personal growth.
In this role, you will establish, and execute a territory plan in order to drive our business and enable our partner to maximize Jedox’ success in the Nordics.
We look forward to receiving your application.