Working Student Consulting Business Intelligence (w/m/d)
Jedox enables business planning, budgeting and forecasting for finance, sales and broader enterprise departments with leading-edge technology to outperform digital transformation and provide tangible customer value. Constant innovations have made us a leader in the Corporate Performance Management (CPM) sector.
As ONE team, we enjoy working with our colleagues and partners in a truly entrepreneurial and collaborative spirit. Believing in “work hard, play hard,” we enjoy our shared experiences and are enthusiastic about our opportunities. Join us and be at the forefront of the CPM transformation.
- Support in interdisciplinary business intelligence projects
- Analysis, recording and documentation of planning and reporting processes in various corporate functions
- Assistance with the implementation of a customer-oriented Jedox Business Intelligence solution
- Collaboration on proof-of-concepts and prototypes
- Support of respective departments in the implementation process
- Studies in economics, computer science or comparable studies
- Sound knowledge in MS Excel
- IT affinity
- Very good English and German language skills
- Willingness to travel and flexibility
- Professional way of working, both independently and in a team
- Communication skills, charismatic appearance and well-groomed appearance
- International Mindset
- Creative Thinking, Analytical Thinking and Problem Solving Skills
Jedox is a dynamic, team-oriented, and high-energy culture. We offer a flexible and exciting work environment, including many opportunities for professional and personal growth. You will be joining a diverse team where new impulses are a must! Be a core contributor in our rapid growth, enjoy new challenges and advance in your own career.
Be part of the Jedox success story. Plan your future – together with us.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please include your expected salary and your earliest date of availability.