Working Student Consulting Business Intelligence (w/m/d)
Jedox optimizes any business processes with a unified solution that you can use from Excel, on the web, on tablets and smartphones, and in the cloud. Constant innovations have made us a leader in this segment.
We want to make Enterprise Performance Management seamless and revolutionize Business Intelligence – and want you to join our quest!
- Support in interdisciplinary business intelligence projects
- Analysis, recording and documentation of planning and reporting processes in various corporate functions
- Assistance with the implementation of a customer-oriented Jedox Business Intelligence solution
- Collaboration on proof-of-concepts and prototypes
- Support of respective departments in the implementation process
- Studies in economics, computer science or comparable studies
- Sound knowledge in MS Excel
- IT affinity
- Very good English and German language skills
- Willingness to travel and flexibility
- Professional way of working, both independently and in a team
- Communication skills, charismatic appearance and well-groomed appearance
- International Mindset
- Creative Thinking, Analytical Thinking and Problem Solving Skills
Jedox is a dynamic, team-oriented, and high-energy culture. We offer a flexible and exciting work environment, including many opportunities for professional and personal growth. You will be joining a diverse team where new impulses are a must! Be a core contributor in our rapid growth, enjoy new challenges and advance in your own career.
Be part of the Jedox success story. Plan your future – together with us.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please include your expected salary and your earliest date of availability.