Jedox optimizes any business processes with a unified solution that you can use from Excel, on the web, on tablets and smartphones, and in the cloud. Constant innovations have made us a leader in this segment.
We want to make Enterprise Performance Management seamless and revolutionize Business Intelligence – and want you to join our quest!
- Plan and execute integrated lead-generation marketing campaigns using tactics available to a field marketer, with global marketing team and across multiple functions, and partner network
- Support and plan with partners and alliances Recommending, coordinating and implementing lead generating marketing programs and campaigns for our products and services
- Brainstorm ideas, suggest appropriate technology to complete marketing tasks, and coordinate with marketing professionals to implement and modify campaigns
- Grow brand awareness, increase sales opportunities, build pipeline and improve customer acquisition and retention by using various online and offline marketing tools and guide our customers throughout their entire customer journey
- Measure the progress of marketing projects and monitor and track lead generation, utilization, performance and traffic analytics to continuously optimize marketing activities by developing and providing the relevant marketing KPIs
- Collaborate with design and content staff, as well as website designers to ensure projects are aligned with marketing objectives and expectations
- Effectively analyze and communicate the results of the corresponding campaigns to executive officers of the company
- Previous marketing experience of three to seven years is needed, and management experience is required
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or a similar field, marketing certifications may be beneficial
- Experience in the software industry, ideally with cloud & subscription solutions is beneficial
- One of your key skills is organization, as the execution of marketing campaigns with multiple stakeholders requires a great deal of coordination and timing precision
- Proficient with online marketing channels such as website advertising, social media networks, email-marketing, blogs etc.
- Experience with online analytic packages e.g. Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Hubspot, Salesforce or other
- Creatively and analytically minded
- Excellent problem-solving skills, ability to multitask effectively, and the ability to work well on a team setting and on your own
Jedox is a dynamic, team-oriented, and high-energy culture. We offer a flexible and exciting work environment, including many opportunities for professional and personal growth. You will be joining a diverse team where new impulses are a must! Be a core contributor in our rapid growth, enjoy new challenges and advance in your own career.
Be part of the Jedox success story. Plan your future – together with us.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please include expected salary and your earliest date of availability.