Executive Assistant to the CEO (m/f/d)
Jedox optimizes any business processes with a unified solution that you can use from Excel, on the web, on tablets and smartphones, and in the cloud. Constant innovations have made us a leader in this segment.
We want to make Enterprise Performance Management seamless and revolutionize Business Intelligence – and want you to join our quest!
As an Executive Assistant, you are a key partner to the CEO and the entire C-Level Team. This role is a global and comprehensive support function from the point of view of communication and reporting as well as cross-functional collaboration.
- Provide C-Level support through coordinating, structuring and prioritizing initiatives commissioned by the Executive Team and ensuring the highest possible quality of work and progress in collaboration with other departments and Jedox counterparts worldwide
- Understand business priorities and result orientation, identify process improvements to create efficiency to finally free-up the executives for strategic activities
- Prepare board & management meetings, coordinate agendas and content, collect and align information, conduct analyses, summaries, etc.
- Provide a very professional first point of contact to the organization addressing the executive team as well as managing contacts, conversations, the network and ecosystem of the CEO himself
- Summarize, draw and create representative content based on conversations, meetings, and decisions; contribute to major strategic decisions worldwide
- Accompany management meetings, document decisions and activities, monitor and follow-up on the execution of board decisions
- Support global expert teams in selected projects and in implementing strategic business directions and goals
- Support regular controlling, reporting and selected strategic projects as well as other miscellaneous duties
- Support the annual operational planning process, business planning, and performance review cycles
This is a truly strategic, content-oriented role with a high level of responsibility; ie. travel and expense management are not part of this role and are executed by an additional and more operational assistant
- Master’s degree in Business Administration
- Professional experience in the SaaS (Software as a Service) and/or Cloud industry
- Experience in project management is a plus as well as experience in the business and/or strategy consultancy space
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office products, especially Excel and PowerPoint skills for utmost representative presentations, charts, analysis, etc.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in both German and English
- High analytical and conceptual skills and aptitude for problem-solving
- Ability to handle high work-load and work with accuracy under pressure on multiple as well as complex assignments; above-average and flexible availability
- High level of discretion in handling sensitive and strictly confidential business content
- Willingness to travel and visit our offices worldwide
Jedox is a dynamic, team-oriented, and high-energy culture. We offer a flexible and exciting work environment, including many opportunities for professional and personal growth. You will be joining a diverse team where new impulses are a must! Be a core contributor in our rapid growth, enjoy new challenges and advance in your own career.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please include your expected salary and your earliest date of availability.