Strategic CEO & Board Executives Assistant (m/w/d)
Jedox unlocks business planning, budgeting and forecasting for finance, sales and further enterprise departments by leading-edge technology to outperform digital transformation and leapfrog customer value. Constant innovations have made us a leader in this Corporate & Enterprise Performance Management (CPM/EPM) segment.
As ONE team we enjoy working with our colleagues and partners in a truly entrepreneurial and collaborative environment while having fun spending lifetime together. We are enthusiastic about our opportunities. Join us and be at the forefront of the CPM transformation.
As an Executive Assistant, you are a key partner and ‘right hand’ to the CEO and the C-Level Team. This role is a global and comprehensive support function from the point of view of communication and reporting as well as cross-functional collaboration. You provide C-Level support through coordinating, structuring and prioritizing initiatives commissioned by the Executive Team and ensuring the highest possible quality of work and progress in collaboration with other departments and Jedox counterparts worldwide.
The operational support is managed separately as you will concentrate on strategic and analytical topics within this role.
- Understand business priorities and result orientation, identify process improvements to create efficiency to finally free-up the executives for strategic activities
- Prepare board & management meetings, coordinate agendas and content, collect and align information, conduct analyses, summaries, etc.
- Provide a very professional first point of contact to the organization addressing the Executive Team
- Summarize, draw and create representative content based on conversations, meetings, and decisions; contribute to major strategic decisions worldwide
- Accompany management meetings, document decisions and activities, monitor and follow-up on the execution of board decisions
- Support global expert teams in selected projects and in implementing strategic business directions, processes and goals
- Bachelor‘s degree in Business Administration, Business Informatics, Controlling
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office products, especially Excel and PowerPoint skills for utmost representative presentations, charts, analysis, etc.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in both German and English
- Ability to handle high workload and work with accuracy under pressure on multiple as well as complex assignments; above-average and flexible availability
- Willingness to travel and visit our offices worldwide
- Experience in project management is a plus as well as experience in the business and/or strategy consultancy space
Jedox is a dynamic, team-oriented, and high-energy culture. We offer a flexible and exciting work environment, including many opportunities for professional and personal growth. You will be joining a diverse team where new impulses are a must! Be a core contributor in our rapid growth, enjoy new challenges and advance in your own career.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please include your expected salary and your earliest date of availability.