Marketing and Sales Administrator – Hourly Basis
Hourly Basis: 25 hours per week, 5 hours daily
Jedox optimizes any business processes with a unified solution that you can use from Excel, on the web, on tablets and smartphones, and in the cloud. Constant innovations have made us a leader in this segment.
We want to make Enterprise Performance Management seamless and revolutionize Business Intelligence – and want you to join our quest!
As part of our Boston team, you will be collaborating with our Marketing and Sales Departments to help drive our business in the Americas. Some tasks/responsibilities include:
- Stay up-to-date with new features & offerings
- Assist in planning and execution of national and regional industry trade shows and events
- Support various marketing needs and activities such as webinars, advertising and sponsorship opportunities, and more
- Track invoices, department expenses and budgets as well as data accuracy in our clients’ orders
- Contact our clients to provide updates, answer queries and communicate the important feedback from our customers internally
- Liaise with the Logistics department to ensure timely deliveries
- Develop monthly sales reports, maintain and update sales and customer records
- Great organizational skills, ability to prioritize varied workload to meet deadlines with strong emphasis on attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn fast and to work independently and flexibly in an environment where the demands and focus of the job can vary
- Team player, willing to support all team members and others
- Strong numerical skills with a keen eye for accuracy and detail as well as deep knowledge of MS Office
- Marketing and sales automation systems like Go to webinar or hubspots and Salesforce experience is a huge plus
- Bachelor Degree is a plus
In the heart of Boston, our great team works in a shared office with many new and innovative companies. Jedox Boston has the backing of an international company but also enjoys the advantages of a start-up.