Front Office Assistant
Jedox optimizes any business processes with a unified solution that you can use from Excel, on the web, on tablets and smartphones, and in the cloud. Constant innovations have made us a leader in this segment.
We want to make Enterprise Performance Management seamless and revolutionize Business Intelligence – and want you to join our quest!
- Independent booking of business trips (flights, hotels, rental cars, etc.)
- Processing of daily incoming and outgoing mail and general office work
- Independent organization of office materials and catering
- Support in the preparation of events
- Taking care of plants, technical equipment, kitchenettes and conference rooms
- Independent processing of all tasks at the front desk (acceptance and forwarding of telephone calls, reception and catering of guests and customers, etc.)
- Facility management support for our offices
- You have completed an apprenticeship, ideally you have first experience at the front office
- Ability to work under pressure in a wide range of tasks
- You distinguish yourself through your distinctive organizational talent, your good time management, customer orientation and your high degree of independence
- Your very good language skills (German and English) will enable you to communicate in an international environment without any problems
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
Jedox is a dynamic, team-oriented, and high-energy culture. We offer a flexible and exciting work environment, including many opportunities for professional and personal growth. You will be joining a diverse team where new impulses are a must! Be a core contributor in our rapid growth, enjoy new challenges and advance in your own career.
Be part of the Jedox success story. Plan your future – together with us.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please include your expected salary and your earliest date of availability.