Jedox optimizes any business processes with a unified solution that you can use from Excel, on the web, on tablets and smartphones, and in the cloud. Constant innovations have made us a leader in this segment.
We want to make Enterprise Performance Management seamless and revolutionize Business Intelligence – and want you to join our quest!
You work within a team which creates and maintains Corporate Performance Management solutions with the Jedox software products to support business processes. Jedox offers these solutions as products under the name “Jedox Models” on the Jedox Marketplace.
- Design and implementation of Corporate Performance Management solutions with Jedox. This includes
- Designing reports and input screens
- Modelling databases
- Implement business logic
- Build interface procedures for data transfer
- Further development of existing solutions
- Configuration of the above solutions
- Collaboration with shared services departments as marketing, documentation, quality assurance, academy and consulting.
- Experience using Corporate Performance Management tools.
- Good understanding of business processes, primarily in the areas of the office of finance, FP&A and sales. This may have been acquired by studies in Business Administration or corresponding professional experience.
- Sound knowledge of MS Excel.
- Creativity and team spirit.
- Good English & German knowledge.
- Knowledge in scripting languages, databases and ETL tools are a plus.
Jedox is a dynamic, team-oriented, and high-energy culture. We offer a flexible and exciting work environment, including many opportunities for professional and personal growth. You will be joining a diverse team where new impulses are a must! Be a core contributor in our rapid growth, enjoy new challenges and advance in your own career.
Be part of the Jedox success story. Plan your future – together with us.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please include your expected salary and your earliest date of availability.