Corporate Communications Specialist
Jedox optimizes any business processes with a unified solution that you can use from Excel, on the web, on tablets and smartphones, and in the cloud. Constant innovations have made us a leader in this segment.
We want to make Enterprise Performance Management seamless and revolutionize Business Intelligence – and want you to join our quest!
- Development of integrated communication strategies and their consistent further development
- Planning and operational control of all editorial projects of the central corporate media (website, blog, social media, print)
- Writing and launching press releases and technical articles, coordinating media inquiries
- Observation of current industry and topic developments as well as definition of core messages and content requirements
- Creation of advertising material and product information in close cooperation with the (product) marketing department
- Support of the international business units in the consistent implementation of the communication strategy
- 2-3 years experience in communication, PR, social media, ideally for B2B companies or agencies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, structured thinking and writing, confidence in various types of text including digital content
- Routine in the development of target group relevant messages and their textual implementation
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Analysis skills and strategic vision
- Hands-on attitude with high solution orientation and creativity
- Good knowledge of MS Office and experience with marketing automation software (e.g. Hubspot), CMS systems such as WordPress and the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign)
Jedox is a dynamic, team-oriented, and high-energy culture. We offer a flexible and exciting work environment, including many opportunities for professional and personal growth. You will be joining a diverse team where new impulses are a must! Be a core contributor in our rapid growth, enjoy new challenges and advance in your own career.
Be part of the Jedox success story. Plan your future – together with us.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please include your expected salary and your earliest date of availability.