Junior Marketing Communications Manager
Jedox optimizes any business processes with a unified solution that you can use from Excel, on the web, on tablets and smartphones, and in the cloud. Constant innovations have made us a leader in this segment.
We want to make Enterprise Performance Management seamless and revolutionize Business Intelligence – and want you to join our quest!
- Create, refresh, and/or edit content of all online and printed materials
- Lead in the execution and deployment of email newsletters and other external communications
- Write creative headlines, text and captions for online campaigns on SM and for 3rd party campaign collaborations
- Act as day-to-day content social media lead for all Jedox social accounts, including LinkedIn and more
- Write and/or edit copy for blog posts, newsletters, press releases, company presentations and more
- Passionate about writing
- Experience in marketing communications, with emphasis on email and digital marketing, newsletters and social media
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
- Ability to work in an international, multi region organization
- Ability to take feedback and creative notes with a positive attitude
- Ability to work independently, and as part of a team, and meet deadlines
- Must be highly detail-oriented and organized with strong interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a communications or marketing related field a plus
- Experience in working with HubSpot and WordPress a plus
- Design skills (i.e. Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Digital Photography, Photoshop) a plus
- German a plus
Jedox is a dynamic, team-oriented, and high-energy culture. We offer a flexible and exciting work environment, including many opportunities for professional and personal growth. You will be joining a diverse team where new impulses are a must! Be a core contributor in our rapid growth, enjoy new challenges and advance in your own career.
Be part of the Jedox success story. Plan your future – together with us.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please include your expected salary and your earliest date of availability.
This position is also possible as a part-time position.