Senior Business Consultant EPM/CPM
Jedox optimizes any business processes with a unified solution that you can use from Excel, on the web, on tablets and smartphones, and in the cloud. Constant innovations have made us a leader in this segment.
We want to make Enterprise Performance Management seamless and revolutionize Business Intelligence – and want you to join our quest!
As part of our consulting/presales team, you will be working with our customers and partner implementing the best EPM solution in the market.
You will work with our international teams in Consulting, Presales and Sales to help drive new business in the Americas. This full time, senior level position provides valuable consulting & presales experience in the SaaS/Cloud field. More particularly you will
- Represent Jedox as a business consulting & a Jedox expert. Become a trusted advisor by architecting appropriate technical Corporate Performance Management solutions
- Manage projects and delivery of full Jedox solutions
- Deliver product training and presentations to C-level, SMEs and IT
- Support presale activities to demonstrate the value provided by Jedox in streamlining business processes
- Assist our partners with training and implementations
- 4+ years experiences in customer-facing consulting or presales, more particularly with a BI/CPM/analytics/planning tool
- Deep understating of enterprise-planning (FP&A, Sales and HR planning in particular).
- Experience with multidimensional databases and MS Excel, knowledge of finance and business processes
- Ability to provide business solutions and understand business processes
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills with the ability to adapt to each type of conversation, whether it is strategic and high-level or highly technical
- Solution and client-oriented working manner
- Willingness to travel
- Any experience in working with OLAP cubes (i.e IBM Cognos TM1, SAP PBC or Oracle Hyperion) would be an advantage
Jedox is a dynamic, team-oriented, and high-energy culture. We offer a flexible and exciting work environment, including many opportunities for professional and personal growth. You will be joining a diverse team where new impulses are a must! Be a core contributor in our rapid growth, enjoy new challenges and advance in your own career.
Be part of the Jedox success story. Plan your future – together with us.