Backoffice & Facility Management Assistant
Jedox optimizes any business processes with a unified solution that you can use from Excel, on the web, on tablets and smartphones, and in the cloud. Constant innovations have made us a leader in this segment.
We want to make Enterprise Performance Management seamless and revolutionize Business Intelligence – and want you to join our quest!
- Organization and coordination of internal events
- Procurement and purchasing
- Facility Management
- Contract management of rental contracts, mobile phone contracts, etc.
- Coordination of building management
- Reception and support of business partners (national and international)
- International travel management (booking of flights, hotels, rental cars, etc.)
- Substitute Front Office
- Apprenticeship (gastronomy or travel agency preferred)
- Professional experience in the field of reception, facility management,
- Excellent MS Office skills
- German and English in written and spoken
- Independent, flexible and organized working method
- Ability to work under pressure
Jedox is a dynamic, team-oriented, and high-energy culture. We offer a flexible and exciting work environment, including many opportunities for professional and personal growth. You will be joining a diverse team where new impulses are a must! Be a core contributor in our rapid growth, enjoy new challenges and advance in your own career.
Be part of the Jedox success story. Plan your future – together with us.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please include expected salary and your earliest date of availability.