Partner Account Director
Jedox optimizes any business processes with a unified solution that you can use from Excel, on the web, on tablets and smartphones, and in the cloud. Constant innovations have made us a leader in this segment.
We want to make Enterprise Performance Management seamless and revolutionize Business Intelligence – and want you to join our quest!
As the Jedox Partner Account Director ANZ, you will be joining a team in Australia. You will be a core contributor in our rapidly growing Jedox operation. You will significantly influence our company’s growth and success by developing and nurturing the ANZ partner ecosystem.
In this role, you will develop and execute a territory plan to drive subscription and license revenue and enable the partner ecosystem to maximize revenue across predominantly ANZ.
- Drive revenue growth through our partner ecosystem (Resellers and Service Delivery) in ANZ.
- Plan and execute sales strategies with partners: lead generation, funnel models and messaging
- Provide sales coaching and training to partners: product training, pro-active selling coaching, pipeline management coaching and product creation & delivery support.
- Work closely with Jedox pre-sales on the technical partner enablement and marketing for demand generation activities.
- Assist partners with business building planning: business modelling, account management, product offerings, go-to-market strategy and partnership structuring
- Maintain complete, timely and accurate partner profile, lead tracking, pipeline management and sales plan information.
We are looking for a ‘builder’ who can work independently, can create and has:
- No appetite to work for an established large multinational tech company, but instead enjoys joining a fast growing SaaS vendor.
- A strong record of achieving revenue quota through partners.
- Experience selling Business Intelligence/CPM Software within SaaS/Cloud environments.
- Proven experience with mid-market and enterprise solution sales & solutions selling.
- An ability to travel >50%.
Do you have an innate drive for innovation? Do you want a career where you enjoy going to work each day and engaging with colleagues, clients and business partners? Are you ready for new challenges and experiences?
If your answer to these questions is YES, then you should apply now.