Sales Administrator APAC
Jedox optimizes any business processes with a unified solution that you can use from Excel, on the web, on tablets and smartphones, and in the cloud. Constant innovations have made us a leader in this segment.
We want to make Enterprise Performance Management seamless and revolutionize Business Intelligence – and want you to join our quest!
As the Jedox Sales Administrator APAC, you will be located in Singapore, but cover our APAC operations. A big part of your responsibility is to assist our Financial Controller based out of Australia. Another part is support the direct and indirect sales operations and to improve the supporting processes. You will be a core contributor to our rapidly growing Jedox APAC operation.
- Supporting our financial controller on a range of activities, for example:
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Assist with monthly billing process and license renewals
- Assist with Month end closing and annual auditing processes
- Manage Partner Program compliance; evaluate partner performance and notify partners
- Assist in creation and maintenance of Partner Business Plans
- To create reporting to show status of direct (Partner status, tiering, rebates, etc.) and indirect sales.
- Design and create customized reports and dashboards (i.e. pipeline management and forecasting) that drive informed business decisions
We are looking for a ‘builder’ who can work independently, can create and has:
- No appetite to work for an established large multinational tech company, but instead enjoys joining a fast growing SaaS vendor.
- Worked in a SaaS company working across the partner ecosystem.
- A self-starter mentality and excellent problem solver through collaboration.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, excel and salesforce skills.
- An ability to design new processes and evolve existing ones.
- A highly organized work method and can multi-task with special attention to detail and follow-up
- A high degree of honesty, integrity and sound judgment
- Personality that thrives in high growth, ambiguous environments
Jedox is growing rapidly globally with a dynamic, team-oriented and high-energy culture. We offer a flexible and exciting work environment, a dynamic multicultural team and flat hierarchy, independent work with genuine opportunities for you to grow as a professional and as an individual.
We look forward to receiving your application.