Jedox optimizes any business processes with a unified solution that you can use from Excel, on the web, on tablets and smartphones, and in the cloud. Constant innovations have made us a leader in this segment.
We want to make Enterprise Performance Management seamless and revolutionize Business Intelligence – and want you to join our quest!
- Manage the sales cycle effectively leveraging a value selling approach to drive revenue
- Prospect and perform lead generation campaigns leveraging both marketing, Inside Sales and the partner community
- Ensure our customers are successfully leveraging Jedox solutions and technologies
- Assist our Partners and Resellers where needed, in the sales cycles
- Present at external events
- Achieve or exceed quota and accurately forecast quarterly
- Sales person with 5+ years’ experience direct solution selling
- 3+ years of experience with Business Intelligence/CPM Software within SaaS/Cloud environments or equivalent
- Strong record of achieving revenue quota, experience working with partners
- Commercial market sales experienced candidates given preference
- A highly motivated hunter with existing relationships across the territory and or within our Partner Ecosystem
- Experience managing complex sales & solutions selling methodology
- Knowledgeable in creating proposals with understanding of revenue recognition and royalty structures
- Understanding of the BI and CPM space
- Must have excellent communication, PPT and presentation skills.
- Must be self-starter and able to work independently within a remote organization
- Bachelor’s degree required, Advanced degree (MA, MBA, PhD) preferred
- Ability to travel >50%
Jedox is a dynamic, team-oriented, and high-energy culture. We offer a flexible and exciting work environment, including many opportunities for professional and personal growth. As the Jedox Account Executive, you will be joining a team in the heart of Boston and will be a core contributor in our rapidly growing Jedox US operation.
In this role, you will establish, and execute a territory plan in order to drive subscription and license revenue and enable customer success to maximize revenue across the US business. We already have exciting US large-scale references from Nasdaq listed accounts which you can leverage. You will drive business direct and leverage Marketing, Consulting and Pre-Sales resources to ensure customer success. You will also utilize our extensive partner ecosystem in order to generate leads and manage opportunities and accounts to drive revenue in net new accounts and expand our presence in territories existing customer base.
We look forward to receiving your application.