Channel Sales Director
Jedox optimizes any business processes with a unified solution that you can use from Excel, on the web, on tablets and smartphones, and in the cloud. Constant innovations have made us a leader in this segment.
We want to make Enterprise Performance Management seamless and revolutionize Business Intelligence – and want you to join our quest!
As the Jedox Channel Account Executive, you will be joining a team in the heart of Boston. Reporting directly to the President of Jedox US Inc., you will be a core contributor in our rapidly growing Jedox US operation.
In this role, you will develop and execute a territory plan to drive subscription and license revenue and enable the partner ecosystem to maximize revenue across the United States.
We have exciting US large-scale references from Nasdaq-listed accounts available for reference.
- Recruit new partners
- Assisting our Partners and Resellers
- Expand our network within the partners, including Technical Alliances, OEM, VARs, and SI’s.
- Leverage a combination of tools to be successful (LinkedIn, recruitment webinars, tradeshows, field events, etc.)
- Prospect and execute lead generation campaigns through the partners
- Ensure our partners are trained, enabled, and ready to sell Jedox solutions and technologies
- Developing brand awareness, and create market presence
- 5-7 years of sales experiences with Business Intelligence/CPM Software within SaaS/Cloud environments or equivalent
- We are looking for a self-driven personality who can work independently
- You are passionate about hunting new prospects
- Understanding of the BI and CPM space
- Strong record of achieving revenue quota and experience working with partners
- Must have excellent communication, and presentation skills
- A great team player, results driven
- You have existing relationships across the territory within our Partner Ecosystem
- Customer-centric value creator with experience with solution sales & solutions selling
- Ability to travel >50%
Do you have an innate drive for innovation? Do you want a career where you enjoy going to work each day and engaging with colleagues, clients and business partners? Are you ready for new challenges and experiences?
If your answer to these questions is YES, then you should apply now and maybe join our fun and fast-growing team in the heart of Boston.
You will work with our international team in Business Development, Presales, and Consulting to drive new business. You will significantly influence our company’s growth and success by developing and nurturing the US partner ecosystem.
Jedox is a dynamic, team-oriented, and high-energy culture. We offer a flexible and exciting work environment, a dynamic multicultural team, and flat hierarchy, with genuine opportunities for you to grow as a professional and as an individual.