Maintenance Renewal Coordinator / Order Management
Jedox optimizes any business processes with a unified solution that you can use from Excel, on the web, on tablets and smartphones, and in the cloud. Constant innovations have made us a leader in this segment.
We want to make Enterprise Performance Management seamless and revolutionize Business Intelligence – and want you to join our quest!
As Maintenance Renewal Coordinator you are responsible for the support and maintenance renewal process of our Jedox software, which is used worldwide. Your tasks will include:
- Management and Tracking of the entire maintenance renewal process - from quotation to invoicing and all related activities
- In cooperation with your team, you are responsible to ensure the completion of assigned tasks within specified deadlines
- You create monthly reports for our management team
- You communicate proactively with national and international customers and employees
- You work independently, are highly motivated and committed to achieve good results
- You have a quick grasp and set priorities correctly
- You like to deal with numbers
- You have a completed commercial education
- First experiences in Navision would be great
- You have very good written and spoken German and English skills and ideally also good knowledge of French
Jedox is a dynamic, team-oriented, and high-energy culture. We offer a flexible and exciting work environment, including many opportunities for professional and personal growth. You will be joining a diverse team where new impulses are a must! Be a core contributor in our rapid growth, enjoy new challenges and advance in your own career.
Be part of the Jedox success story. Plan your future – together with us.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please include your expected salary and your earliest date of availability.