Jedox optimizes any business processes with a unified solution that you can use from Excel, on the web, on tablets and smartphones, and in the cloud. Constant innovations have made us a leader in this segment. We make Enterprise Performance Management seamless and revolutionize Business Intelligence – and want you to join our quest!
We are seeking a Marketing Associate
to join our fast-growing international team.
- Excellent writing skills to create or localize content for the US market
- Overall responsibility for all kind of marketing material (for US market)
- Organize, execute and participate in regional events, trade shows, fairs, webinars etc.
- Identify sponsorship opportunities for lead generation and brand awareness
- Execute digital marketing campaigns
- Report measurement of marketing success and KPI on a regular basis
- Support partner marketing activities
- 2+ years B2B Marketing experiences in the software/BI/SaaS industry
- Proven experience managing multiple events from concept to completion
- Experience with the marketing automation system Hubspot, WordPress, Salesforce
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – You should be comfortable writing marketing copy
- Proven experience in high-quality lead generation
- Analytical skills
You are an out of the box thinker driven to succeed. You are a creative individual with a hands-on attitude. You are fast learner who is flexible and able to respond to frequently changing business needs. You are a strong team player with the flexibility to work in an international team.
Do you have an innate drive for innovation? Do you want a career where you enjoy going to work each day and engaging with colleagues, clients and business partners? Are you ready for new challenges and experiences?
If your answer to these questions is YES, then you should apply now and maybe join our fun and fast-growing team in the heart of Boston.