Business Consultant - Presales (m/f)
Jedox optimizes any business processes with a unified solution that you can use from Excel, on the web, on tablets and smartphones, and in the cloud. Constant innovations have made us a leader in this segment.
We want to make Enterprise Performance Management seamless and revolutionize Business Intelligence – and want you to join our quest!
In this dynamic role as a part of the Jedox team in the ongoing development of existing and prospective customers and partners. We are looking for a talented and competitive Presales Consultant that thrives in an active sales cycle environment.
- Work closely with the sales team to acquire new clients
- Provide advice in the sales process
- Present and showcase Jedox online, at prospective client sites, at trade fairs and conferences and webinars
- Support the sales team in the technical and professional design
- Review project feasibility and scope. Provide initial project estimates (subject to review by consulting team)
- Design, build and present prototypes
- Provide answers to project, business functionality and technical questions that arise during the sales process
- Organize and conduct workshops and proof of concept webinars
- Tertiary degree qualification in a relevant Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering or Finance, Economics, and /or appropriate practical experience
- Several years of professional experience in OLAP databases / Business Intelligence
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Solution and client-oriented working manner, flexibility and capacity
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Highly motivated, self-directed and reliable
- Self-directed, highly motivated and accountable to work to personal KPIs and targets
- Readiness to speak up when you see opportunities for improvement
- Strong time-management, decision-making, and organization skills
Jedox is growing rapidly globally with a dynamic, team-oriented and high-energy culture. We offer a flexible and exciting work environment, a dynamic multicultural team and flat hierarchy, independent work with genuine opportunities for you to grow as a professional and as an individual.
We look forward to receiving your application.