Senior Software Engineer C++ (m/f)
Jedox optimizes any business processes with a unified solution that you can use from Excel, on the web, on tablets and smartphones, and in the cloud. Constant innovations have made us a leader in this segment. We want to make Enterprise Performance Management seamless and revolutionize Business Intelligence – and want you to join our quest!
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer C++ for our headquarters in Freiburg to strengthen the development team of the most central component of the Jedox Suite - the In-Memory database server.
- Enhance our Business-Intelligence standard software used by 2300 organizations worldwide
- Develop the Jedox In-Memory Database Server based on OLAP technology within a motivated team
- Create efficient and reliable C++ code
- Participate in all stages of the software development life cycle:
o Specification, design, prototyping
o Implementation, testing and maintenance
- Cooperate closely with other teams in development, product management, consulting, quality assurance and support
- Successfully completed studies in Computer Science or Engineering
- 5+ years of programming experience in C++ (preferably in the field of algorithms & data structures)
- Great analytical and debugging skills
- Software development life cycle experience
- Good level of English
Idealy, you also bring:
- Experience in CUDA / GPU programming
- Experience with OLAP / BI products
- Linux skills
- German skills
Jedox is a dynamic, team-oriented, and high-energy culture. We offer a flexible and exciting work environment, including many opportunities for professional and personal growth. You will be joining a diverse team where new impulses are a must! Be a core contributor in our rapid growth, enjoy new challenges and advance in your own career.
Be part of the Jedox success story. Plan your future – together with us.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please include your expected salary and your earliest date of availability.