Business Consultant - Presales
Jedox corporate performance management tool simplifies planning, analytics, and reporting with one unified and cloud-based software suite. Jedox empowers decision makers and business users across all departments and helps them work smarter, streamline business collaboration, and make insight-based decisions with confidence. We offer a flexible and exciting work environment, a dynamic multicultural team, and flat hierarchy, with genuine opportunities for you to grow as a professional and as an individual.
As part of our presales/consulting team, you will be joining your colleagues in the heart of Boston. You will work with our international teams in Presales, Sales, and Business Development to help drive new business in Americas region. This full time, entry level position provides valuable consulting & presales experience in the SaaS/Technology field. More particularly you will
- Deliver technical product demos to end-business users, IT and C-Level executives in the SMB and Enterprise segments
- Create Proof of Concepts to showcase the value provided by Jedox in streamlining business processes
- Deliver compelling, online webinar demonstrations of the Jedox CPM tool to raise value to the highest-level decision maker(s) who justify both the budget and the business case
- Assist our partners and resellers in building POC’s where needed
- Researching competition and performing ad-hoc market analysis in CPM industry
- You have experience in consulting or presales, more particularly with a BI/CPM tool
- You have knowledge of business processes and experience in solving business problems
- You have outstanding presentation and communication skills
- Solution and client-oriented working manner
- Any experience in working with OLAP cubes would be a plus
- Any experience in working with databases and querying languages is also an asset
- Willingness to travel
Jedox is a dynamic, team-oriented, and high-energy culture. We offer a flexible and exciting work environment, including many opportunities for professional and personal growth. You will be joining a diverse team where new impulses are a must! Be a core contributor in our rapid growth, enjoy new challenges and advance in your own career.
Be part of the Jedox success story. Plan your future – together with us.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please include your expected salary and your earliest date of availability.