Jedox optimizes any business processes with a unified solution that you can use from Excel, on the web, on tablets and smartphones, and in the cloud. Constant innovations have made us a leader in this segment.
We want to make Enterprise Performance Management seamless and revolutionize Business Intelligence – and want you to join our quest!
We are looking for an experienced Legal Counsel for our Legal Department in Freiburg.
- Monitoring of international projects and guidance for continuous contractual relationships
- Legal support for all departments of an international company
- Creation and review of national and international contracts, agreements and GTCs, focus on IT-, civil and business law
- Legal guidance in the fields of company law, data privacy laws and compliance
- Interdisciplinary teamwork
- Completed degree in legal studies, ideally as fully qualified lawyer
- Preferable professional experience in a company or a law firm
- Excellent knowledge in GTC and data privacy laws as well as drafting contracts
- Ideally good knowledge in the fields of commercial and company law
- Independent, proactive and autonomous working
- Good comprehension of complex economic and software related contexts
- Excellent communication skills
- Enjoy working with people in an international, fast growing and dynamic company
- Fluent in Business English and German, both spoken and written, French is an advantage
Jedox is a dynamic, team-oriented, and high-energy culture. We offer a flexible and exciting work environment, including many opportunities for professional and personal growth. You will be joining a diverse team where new impulses are a must! Be a core contributor in our rapid growth, enjoy new challenges and advance in your own career.
Be part of the Jedox success story. Plan your future – together with us.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please include your expected salary and your earliest date of availability.