Sales Order Processor / Order Management (m/f)
Jedox optimizes any business processes with a unified solution that you can use from Excel, on the web, on tablets and smartphones, and in the cloud. Constant innovations have made us a leader in this segment.
We want to make Enterprise Performance Management seamless and revolutionize Business Intelligence – and want you to join our quest!
The Order Management Team is an interface between sales, consulting, legal, support and accounting. As Sales Order Processor you take over the following tasks:
- You are responsible for the processing and verification of orders and contract data
- You are responsible for the creation and dispatch of the license keys including the invoicing
- You are responsible for the accounting of consulting and training courses
- You communicate with national and international customers and employees
- You have a completed commercial education and 3-5 years professional experience in the field of order processing
- Ideally you have good knowledge of Navision
- You have a high sense of responsibility and the ability to work in a concentrated manner even under heavy workloads
- You are motivated and distinguish yourself by a proactive and systematic way of working
- You have good organizational skills
- You are able to work independently and as part of a team
- You have very good written and spoken German and English skills and ideally also good knowledge of French
Jedox is a dynamic, team-oriented, and high-energy culture. We offer a flexible and exciting work environment, including many opportunities for professional and personal growth. You will be joining a diverse team where new impulses are a must! Be a core contributor in our rapid growth, enjoy new challenges and advance in your own career.
Be part of the Jedox success story. Plan your future – together with us.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please include your expected salary and your earliest date of availability.