Jedox optimizes any business processes with a unified solution that you can use from Excel, on the web, on tablets and smartphones, and in the cloud. Constant innovations have made us a leader in this segment.
We want to make Enterprise Performance Management seamless and revolutionize Business Intelligence – and want you to join our quest!
- Develop, test and deliver Business Intelligence solutions to client within the agreed budget, timeline and quality
- Conduct project management activities when assigned as primary consultant of a project
- Understand and apply relevant business processes: Develop good understanding of each client´s business needs, communicate with client and conduct own research when necessary
- Uphold values of Relationships, Quality and Integrity by ensuring values incorporated into daily work practices of self and others and following required processes, policies and procedures
- 3-5 years of experience, ideally in the fields of Finance & Controlling
- Successful completion of studies in the area of business or computer sciences
- Experience in project management, ideally in the field of BI
- Solid financial and management expertise
- Sound competence in MS Excel and experience with multidimensional databases (e.g. Jedox, Palo, TM/1, Infor, Essbase)
- Excellent English and German skills, French skills is a plus
- Ability to excel in a team, flexibility and willingness to travel
- Professional working manner and appearance
Jedox is a dynamic, team-oriented, and high-energy culture. We offer a flexible and exciting work environment, including many opportunities for professional and personal growth. You will be joining a diverse team where new impulses are a must! Be a core contributor in our rapid growth, enjoy new challenges and advance in your own career.
Be part of the Jedox success story. Plan your future – together with us.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please include expected salary and your earliest date of availability.